New 1.01 pipe design

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom pipes are a gamble, glad your numbers worked. Scott does nice work........==={}
hey ray, will you tell dave that we have been running mufflers like that(MAC..Flat Back Cans) 25 years ago and they worked just fine! :p glad to here your testing went well,good luck buddy. :D

Custom pipes are a gamble, glad your numbers worked. Scott does nice work........==={}
hey ray, will you tell dave that we have been running mufflers like that(MAC..Flat Back Cans) 25 years ago and they worked just fine! :p glad to here your testing went well,good luck buddy. :D
I know Mike, cut and welded billit pipes 20 years ago with no computer programs. Used Machinery's Handbook for formulas. Still was a gamble, those days we had water everywhere to test on. Testing and more testing. ;)

I know Mike, cut and welded billit pipes 20 years ago with no computer programs. Used Machinery's Handbook for formulas. Still was a gamble, those days we had water everywhere to test on. Testing and more testing. ;)
Ray, I have a huge lake 20 mins from the house in SC. :D

Eagle tree graph?
I have not used the eagle tree on the new boat.

After some mentoring form a very insightfully boater(you know who you are)I have put the logging aside for now.

You end up spending more time chasing 1 or 2 MPH that you don't do what comes naturally.

You spend all your time chasing the gun or the logger for us new generation.

You know when it is running right don't need a logger or gun to tell you.

We set up the buoys at the new lake last week end and the lake is 5 min from the house and the retrieve boat is in the back yard..

The course is set up to the 1/3 mile IMPBA record course.

Lap time is on the menu now.

8 seconds or bust.

Going to a Turkey shoot.

Need all the practice I can get!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights don't lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK............

I do agree lap times / heat times are where it's at - wasn't sure if you were still logging or not as you've shown graphs before.

OK............

I do agree lap times / heat times are where it's at - wasn't sure if you were still logging or not as you've shown graphs before.
I was tempted to put it in a few weeks ago after the tub rebuild from a race crash.

But I resisted the temptation.

Started the new carb build for this setup to night.

The size will be .510 tall and .860 wide. this will equal the same area as a .700 round boar carb.

This is as big as I can go with the disk window on the RS eng case.

Going with a 5/32 ID tubing in the system and in the fuel tank as well as the spray bar.

Scott will be making a new needle set up for this system also.

Will see how much I can cram down the through of a 1.01

It hasn't said uncle YET!!!!!!

Full window. .510 X .810 same area as a .700 round carb.

This is all the RS case will take.

Will start the needle on the carb next.

Will be a adjustable .020 slot at the base of a 5/32 ID spray bar built right into the carb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back