Need Futaba 3PK info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracerbob

Looking at replacing my 3PDF with a 3PK but the price of digital equipment is downright scarry. Will a R113F reciever work with this TX untill I can afford to make the jump to all digital?

tracerbob said:
Looking at replacing my 3PDF with a 3PK but the price of digital equipment is downright scarry.  Will a R113F reciever work with this TX untill I can afford to make the jump to all digital?
66898[/snapback]

all the FM recievers from futaba will work, including PCM, whitch will give you failsafe. :rolleyes:

You will have to set it up on the model setting for FM. It comes preset for PCM.

Mike

:huh: Mike is right.

One of really cool things about 3PK's is the ability to preset what type of TX signal is to be used with each boat in memory. In the case of your R113F simply set TX mode to FM under model set up for that receiver.

:p yes the PCM RX receivers are $$$ but PCM ( An FM signal too ) is far more stable and RF insensitive.

;) Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
All the 3PK radios we have received so far have come with the HRS receiver. You can use any Futaba or Hitec "FM" receiver with it. You must set the radio type to "PPM". This radio will not broadcast in "PCM" unless it comes with the pcm module. Another note,the Hitec Spectra module works great with this radio and eliminates the need for TX crystals.

Cool. I downloaded the manual and read about setting the TX to "PPM" to use other recievers but what recivers to use was rather ambigious. Thats why I asked you guys. Thanks for the replies and I'm off to find a 3PK.

The Multiplex IPD receivers work with Futaba in PPM mode and the have a programmable failsafe !

Mike Broad

Back