N.E.W. Valley RC Boaters presents Jim Bougie Memorial Race June 13th, in Oshkosh Wi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved with setting up & participating in the N.E.W. club race last weekend, I had a great time and met a lot of great people. And thanks for your patience with me as the new guy. I've raced RC cars for years, but as a first time boat racer, I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a transmitter in my hand! Special thanks to Gus J for being my pit man, and to Doug P for his hospitality and generously offering the use of an electrical outlet on his trailer. Hope to attend another race or two yet this summer, pretty sure I'm hooked now
default_biggrin.png

It is accomplished.......40 boats after several years hiatus we have a nice race in Oshkosh again. Thankyou N.E.W guys for helping to put on a FUN race. WE hope to see all of you next year aswell as more participants. As I stated before the race if we build it...we hope they will come, and HAVE FUN.

Latest posts

Back