N.E.W. Valley RC Boaters presents Jim Bougie Memorial Race June 13th, in Oshkosh Wi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will probably be there and have been speaking with David Preusse.... i am pretty sure we will both have A & B Hydros ...dave usually has a few boats but which ones i never know =)..... I havent spoke with others yet but will do asap
I just signed up but right now A and B hydro is one class in racing events. I will bring both an A and a B hydro if there is enough boats to split it up and run separately. I also have a D and F rigger. I am flexible to run whatever makes a class.

Greg, I am going to. If you don't have anyone going with you we can pit for each other.

Bill Wachtler

Done deal. Won't be to any tcmbc races before then so will see you there.

Bill Wachtler

Gentleman I fixed the registration fee problem on RCracingevents......Thanks Dan

I hope you will all go there to pre-registar for the race so we can see the classes we will have!

thanks so much

and i hope to see you all there.

BIG AL

Could you add me to e/f hydro on racing events? Looking forward to this race! I haven't been to a race in Oshkosh since the 90's! I hope some more nitro riggers sign up!

Rc events back up. Let's get some more racers in Oshkosh to help revive a new/old race site.

Regretfully, something has come up at work, and I am not going to be able to make it to this race. I was really looking forward to it, and I had a lot of fun racing with some of you guys last weekend. I was also looking forward to a rematch with Al in sport 40. I will be down for more D4 events this summer.

Thanks go all the guys from N.E.W.

It was a great race. Laid back and fun. If you didn't have a good time at this race it was your own fault. Looking forward to next year.

Later

Bill Wachtler

Nice job N.E.W. of Oshkosh. This one will stay penciled in on my calendar.

Single best way to support the Hobby - Participation!

Doug

Sounds like I missed a great race. Sorry but I got called into work at the last second and had to turn around and go to work.

Thank you to the N.E.W model boat club for a fun race. Had a good time. Also thank you Big Al for that steak and for taking us to the Model Train layout. That layout is something to see. KENNY

Latest posts

Back