My new NX 320

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ten four !!! I'm ready for one !!! Lol

Sorry to bust in your thread Rene. Just wanted to let Todd Nuzum know the THS-335 stand is on the website. Thanks! Mike

THS-335_zps2341c088.jpg

Well she is finally done! She had her maiden run yesterday and it went well until the winds came in. The OPS motor is also looking very good so far still in breaking in stage. Hope to get some vid soon.

Looks great ,,interesting to see how well the ops performs ,,is that an orlic carb ? Must have the same throat size as the Nova.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ,Yes it is a Orlic carb same as the Nova 15mm,So far the motor looks good 6 tanks through it now and it started to wake up.

Rene, keep us posted on the ops. I'm running the ib version in my whip 20 this year. Haven't run mine yet. Same orlic carb.....the ops was a bit suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is looking good so far had some small issues,Like my 3rd channel needle valve(my error),I hope to get some vids up soon.

I just ordered a ops .21 dac out.board ,,,, my first 3.5 outboard The specs look good I want to give it a go...Rene what pipe you using,? You drop the head to .006 or .008 ,,,?

David

Right now I have a SPP carbon pipe on it I also have a Gadjet pipe to try.Yes I did drop the head clearance a little will drop it some more after I get it fully broken in.Heading out to test it right now.

Rene

Okay here is a short Vid of it running, Has a way to go running a M440 prop and the gadjet pipe.Winds were up 15 to 20.I have a lot more to go..Thanks Wally for the vid..

Looks good Rene, try going straight up in small increments with the lower unit and remove a little throw in the steering if it is trying to hook on you. Whats your skeg look like also? Let me know. Mike

Thanks Mike. I was up and started to drop it I am about a 1/8th up on the bullet, also that was at the end of the fuel load.The Lower was only sharpened at the skeg.

Rene

Rene,

Looks like a sweet ride buddy, cant wait until you get her dialed in she is going to be a rocket!! Good luck with testing

Beau

Dang Rene,

Looks like your tunnel is making progress. BTW, is that your club pond? No boats are allowed on the water when the retrieve boat is out. If that is a fisherman in a private pond, for his safety I would wait until the pond is clear. There is some serious liability involved.

Back