My new NX 320

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't temped me Kent..
default_laugh.png

Looking good Rene! Have you weighed your bare hull? Wondering where mine compares.

Robert, This is not a 45 size hull. Its ment for a very strong .21 mod O/B. I do have a 36.5" and 40" Nitro tunnel and a 40" Q FE tunnel designed, but lack of time to build and test has paused their release at the moment. Please shoot me an email or call and we can discuss what you are looking for exactly! Thanks, Mike Luszcz, www.mlboatworksrc.com

Also, This is what the 40" FE hull that is a test boat looks like. It is currently the fastest FE O/B tunnel in the record books at 78.42mph, with a 79.5mph fast pass, however, the ride surface is not set up for oval. That is where the new design comes in. I have already done the updates, and just need to find the time to build and test them. As you can see, the 40", along with the 36.5" will utilize the cowling on the QX400 in the pic below. Mike

20130904_071049_zps8c13bc41.jpg

Thanks Eric, I have not weighted it,I started to put it together after I get it done, I will get you the weight .

Rene

Rene, The NX320 stand is now on the website. Part number THS-320. Sorry for the delay! Mike

THS-320_zpsaa2184b5.jpg

Rene, just wanted you to know that I will put in the cut order today! Thanks, Mike

Thanks Mike, Kris a OPS 21 dac outboard along with a OS lower, We will see what that does first. LOL

Rene

Back