My First TS2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussieboater

Hi Everyone

Just received my TS2 i brought from gmorty (Greg) , A very nice looking boat with alot of time spent making it stronger anyone thinking of buying Mark Johnstons which is the very same as they where built at the same time will have a one of a kind or should i say 2 of a kind TS2 .

If you read alot about TS2 faults on here Greg and Mark have it covered with there boats , im very keen to run it now which will be this weekend will give an update on that

Thanks

Brad

Hi Everyone

Just received my TS2 i brought from gmorty (Greg) , A very nice looking boat with alot of time spent making it stronger anyone thinking of buying Mark Johnstons which is the very same as they where built at the same time will have a one of a kind or should i say 2 of a kind TS2 .

If you read alot about TS2 faults on here Greg and Mark have it covered with there boats , im very keen to run it now which will be this weekend will give an update on that

Thanks

Brad
I did forget onething for Greg (GO THE MAROONS)

Hey Brad,

That boat was sweet with the TT on the back...guess it would have won the BoB 06 if I didnt hit MJ :ph34r: (sorry again mate!)

Kris

Hi Everyone

Thanks

Brad
Thanks for the kind words Brad.

Have fun, and best of luck with the boat.

MJ

Had a blast running my TS2 for the first time today (sunday) was a little rich on the low speed mixture due to a climate change but after that was sorted was a great little boat corners like its on rails and holds it speed very well then leaned it a couple of clickes on the high speed neddle and we started to get great speed out of the boat also with out a hint of blowing of the water considering there was a bit of wind around thanks heaps to Greg who i brought it of very well set up TS2

Thanks

Brad

Had a blast running my TS2 for the first time today (sunday) was a little rich on the low speed mixture due to a climate change but after that was sorted was a great little boat corners like its on rails and holds it speed very well then leaned it a couple of clickes on the high speed neddle and we started to get great speed out of the boat also with out a hint of blowing of the water considering there was a bit of wind around thanks heaps to Greg who i brought it of very well set up TS2

Thanks

Brad
good job,,,what's ur prop height and angle set-up?

Back