My 7.5 tunnel has a heart beat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyno

This tunnel was built by Martin Tidwell for me back in 1998. The boat has been in the corner since the last time I ran it in 1998, I almost put it in the garbage. And then, I decided to bring it back to life. and went around the shop looking for the parts I machined for outboards back in the 90s.

Here it is before:

DSCN4735.jpg

DSCN4734.jpg

[Painted:

DSCN4769.jpg

DSCN4770.jpg

DSCN4764.jpg

DSCN4768.jpg

DSCN4797.jpg

DSCN4796.jpg

Put updated servos and bought a new Spektrum DX3S and the marine receiver. I can't believe how light the transmitter is.

Bought a new Byron's Pit Pal for a caddy to pack my starter, fuel and various tools in.

DSCN4799.jpg

I also bought 3 cases of nitro, so I am ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
This tunnel was built by Martin Tidwell for me back in 1998. The boat has been in the corner since the last time I ran it in 1998, I almost put it in the garbage. And then, I decided to bring it back to life. and went around the shop looking for the parts I machined for outboards back in the 90s.

Here it is before:

DSCN4735.jpg

DSCN4734.jpg

[Painted:

DSCN4769.jpg

DSCN4770.jpg

Bring it down to Waughop on March 6 and "Get 'er Wet."

JD

DSCN4764.jpg

DSCN4768.jpg

DSCN4797.jpg

DSCN4796.jpg

Put updated servos and bought a new Spektrum DX3S and the marine receiver. I can't believe how light the transmitter is.

Bought a new Byron's Pit Pal for a caddy to pack my starter, fuel and various tools in.

DSCN4799.jpg

I also bought 3 cases of nitro, so I am ready.

It is a good thing you did not dump the hull in the trash. Martin built the Proglass hulls and are excellent running boats. They are still in high demand even though he is not building them anymore.

Back