• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MUGEN 960 1/8th scale ONROAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Sorry it took so long on adding photos

Up for sale or trade is an extreamly MUGEN SERPENT 960 w/ the modified front shock towers.(FAST AS CAN BE)(for a boat looking for a gas v-hull or a rigger)This is a real clean and barely used 1/8th scale Mugen on road 4 wheel drive .21 8 port engine. she comes with everything needed to run minus a radio. Extra tuned pipe, two bodies, extra set of wheels lots of extra parts still in the original bags, starter box with the glow plug connections, galon of white lightning fuel, the original instructions for the car and for the motor, the whole nine yards. she is real clean, was a shelf queen that I got in a trade but boats are the passion and the car just hasnt been used at all. I will email photos and any info you would like. I am asking 450.00 obo (1200.00 invested) or a gas rigger hull or a gas v-hull. thanks for looking. Any questions or would like photos. [email protected]

IMGA0202.JPG

IMGA0203.JPG

IMGA0204.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back