• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brushless (nitro sized) rigger to trade for 1/8th scale car/buggy/truggy etc...lets make a deal.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurkanip

rigger_1.JPGrigger_2.JPGHello, I have a freshly built custom rigger that I would like to trade for a 1/8th scale buggy/truggy/car roller only. I would like a nitro roller to convert to brushless. This rigger is designed for a brushless motor setup. 6s lipo and motor mount is installed. I am just sealing the outside wood, so it is fresh. Inside of the boat is sealed completely with west system epoxy. This is one of my 5 riggers I have built in this size...which is about 32 inches long and 17 wide at the sponsons. It is designed for 2 (3s) lipos, in series as a 6s lipo boat. I run these on 11xl feigao and they run in the 60mph range.

The boat has stuffing box installed, and lined up so all you need is to slide your stuffing tube and set the strut height. lid is a tape down lid, radio box is tape down as well. Strut bracket is installed, and rudder holes are drilled. Rudder and strut will not be included in this transaction.

Again...this is a fast boat....with sgx modeled sponsons, and a nitro sized tub, designed to hold lipos. Looking for a trade for a 1/8th car. onroad, buggy, truggy etc. You get the idea. Let me know what you have and lets work out a deal.

Thanks again

Patrick (yurkanip, member name)

Back