Mountain hobbies mono build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
linkage all done so the radiobox is finished, waiting on stuffing tube mount so i did all the graphics.

DSCF8362.JPG DSCF8360-2.jpg

These hulls have nice lines and sit nice on the water when trimmed-out properly. I have a 40 inch version with OPS 45 Marine. Running sub-surface prop configuration (5/8" drop), Octura X447. Conventional turn-fin mounted approx near CG. Rear spin-fin. Mach Enterprises trim plates. Runs very clean, turns good, and very fast for heat-racing.

YoungbloodMono_OPS-45Marine_LeggLake_dbryant_Circa1988_01.jpg

YoungbloodMono_OPS-45Marine_LeggLake_dbryant_Circa1988_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well its done, figure ill put the fuel lines on it next summer and the line i got for the water is to small so that can wait also, got the stuffing tube locked down it was a lil tight down in there but it all worked out.

DSCF8396.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
well its done, figure ill put the fuel lines on it next summer and the line i got for the water is to small so that can wait also, got the stuffing tube locked down it was a lil tight down in there but it all worked out.

attachicon.gif
DSCF8396.JPG
interesting shaft oiler set-up. Is that off-the-shelf product?

attachicon.gif
DSCF8396.JPG
got the stuffing tube mount here http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ose-83010 and the oil cup is off a old hammond organ motor and now i cant remember if i drilled the stuffing tube, lol, guess i better check that.

attachicon.gif
DSCF8396.JPG
got the stuffing tube mount here http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ose-83010 and the oil cup is off a old hammond organ motor and now i cant remember if i drilled the stuffing tube, lol, guess i better check that.
thanks..............

funny, you found that piece off of a Hammond Organ, of all places. I dig me some Hammond Organ
default_dry.png

attachicon.gif
DSCF8396.JPG
thanks..............

funny, you found that piece off of a Hammond Organ, of all places. I dig me some Hammond Organ
default_dry.png
dont tell no-one but ive killed a lot of old hammonds to build custom guitar amps....................uummmm.......i .......uhh...... S%*T........
default_huh.png

Back