• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors, Hyperion Lipos, Coolers, ESC's, TG Servos, etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, here is the rest of the stuff I gotta sell. Everything I have left, is listed below. If its not in the list but in the pic, its already been sold. Please post dibs here. More pics can be taken, so just ask. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

STILL AVAILABLE:

1) (4)- Hyperion 6500mah, 35c, 5 cell lipos. These have 6 break in cycles under controlled conditions, castle 6.5mm bullets, and I do have the original boxes. I am asking $140 each shipped, or $520 shipped for all 4.

2) Castle Ice 200lv 2-8s ESC w/ custom water cooling and sprayed with corrosion X, castle 6.5mm bullets, it also works great, and I will throw in a Pistix to work with boat radios, $200 shipped

3)Hitec HS-7985MG metal gear servo, very slight use, $55 shipped

4) OSE- Castle 1518 Water cooler, NIB, $25 shipped

5) OSE- Castle 1518 Water cooler, slight use, $20 shipped

SOLD:

6) Castle Hydra 240lv with Etti Cap bank and castle 6.5mm bullets, works great. $165.00 shipped Sold To James Beasley pending payment

7) NIB Castle 1717 1580kv Motor- $75 shipped PAID, SHIPPED, m4a1uisr

8)Hitec HS-7955TG titanium geared servo, New in Box- $80 shipped Sold to Aaron Alberico pending payment

9)Hitec HS-7955TG titanium geared servo, very slight use, $70 shipped Sold to Dick Loeb pending payment

10)Hobbico CS170 titanium geared servo, very slight use, same specs as above servos, $65 shipped Sold to Dick Loeb sold to dick Loeb pending payment

11)Hitec HS-645mg metal grear servo, works fine, $25 shipped, PAID, SHIPPED, Lights

12) Modified Lawless 7.5 lower converted for FE with Castle 1520 1600kv motor w/ OSE cooler, Hyperformance propshaft, collet, octura 7.5 mount. Great for the upcoming Open tunnel class. Steal at $200 shipped! Payment pending, Mic Halbehder

13) Hyperformance 7.5 lower unit w/ flex cable and hyperformance prop shaft. You will need to get the cav plate, or make one. They were not to strong from the start, so make one, $65 shipped.Sold to Dick Loeb pending payment

14) Speedmaster 3/16" strut, NIB, $20 shipped Paid, shipping tomorrow, Steveo

15)OSE- Castle 1515 Water cooler, NIB, $22 shipped PAID, SHIPPED, STADIUMYAMAHA

16)(3)-OSE Aluminum Servo mounts for standard size servos, NIB- $10 shipped each PAID, SHIPPED, Anthony Marquart

17) Eagle Racing-Integy charger. See pic for all it does on the face of charger- $35 shipped PAID SHIPPED, KCLEMENTS

IMGP30331024x768.jpg

IMGP30301024x768.jpg

IMGP30341024x768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take 2 servo mount,.

PM paypal info please,

Sorry to hear tyou lost your job,.. I went through that not long ago,,

Mike, I would offer you $310 for the two batteries we discusssed last night and the #2 ESC, and you can combine my items and Dick's as one shipment. What you say? Beasley

James, I will do that. Dick may want some other stuff other than the 2 servos, but I have you down for the 2 polyquest 5s packs, and the hydra 240lv for $310.00. You can send a check whenever you like. Thanks, Mike

Ron, I Dick Loeb has decided to purchase that above item at the asking price. Thanks, Mike

Mike,

Sorry to here. Once you been at a job for that long its like family with a paycheck.

Good Luck

Tim

Thanks Tim, I am going to do what it takes to survive. Maybe I can find something in my field sooner than later! Mike

Mike, I wish you the best my friend!! Its looking pretty grim here also, cutting hours, laying people off, etc. I dont have much longer myself I dont think, and I have been looking. Hope you find something soon!!!

Sorry to hear that Rodney. I hope only the best for your situation!

We all have to remember one key thing about this "modern currency" that we live by. They say they want to rid of the massive debt accumulated. That is not possible when you remember this one thing: How do you pay off a dollar, when a dollar plus interest was the cost to make that dollar. Where do you get the money to pay off the interest? Its not possible. Thats why the debt has done nothing but gotten bigger since 1913. That is the reason our congressman could not come to a decision until the final minutes, and even then, its a short term bandage. They know its not fixable... Pretty sad actually.

Sorry to hear that Rodney. I hope only the best for your situation!

We all have to remember one key thing about this "modern currency" that we live by. They say they want to rid of the massive debt accumulated. That is not possible when you remember this one thing: How do you pay off a dollar, when a dollar plus interest was the cost to make that dollar. Where do you get the money to pay off the interest? Its not possible. Thats why the debt has done nothing but gotten bigger since 1913. That is the reason our congressman could not come to a decision until the final minutes, and even then, its a short term bandage. They know its not fixable... Pretty sad actually.

I hear yah brother. I think there will be another demise of big business here really soon. We will find out shortly I guess.

Back