• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas Deuce

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Starrett

Supporting Member
I have for sale a Miss Vegas Deuce. It comes with the radio, starter, wrenches,and an internal battery for the starter. The rudder has been upgraded. The flex shaft is an Octura turned down to 1/8 at the prop shaft and has an X437 prop. The radio box has been swapped out for a wood box. The radio and servos are all in good operating condition. It has probably less than a gallon of fuel thru it. The strut is broken but I will supply another strut for it. $175+shipping Thanks for looking, Mike

Jan07_01.JPG

Jan07_02.JPG

Jan07_03.JPG

Jan07_04.JPG

Jan07_05.JPG

I will take it , unless you have a sale pending with a previous boater. Let me know total with shipping to Michigan, 48098

Last edited by a moderator:
Got boat and strut today. Everything looks great. Its rainging so we will try it out in the next week.My buddy will be happy.

Thanks Mike for the great boat.

Back