• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas Deuce w/ Speedmaster & New OS .18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Brumfield

I have for sale a Miss Vegas Deuce with a grimracer turn fin, and speedmaster strut and rudder. Includes 2 Grimracer props (whatever the recommended hop up part was, cant remember the numbers.) The stuffing tube was replaced with good tubing and it has an upgraded drive cable, plus a spare. The collet was replaced with an upgrade (octura I think), plus a couple aquacraft spares are included.

It has a new, never seen fuel OS .18 CVR-M engine with the pull starter removed. Includes Hangar 9 electric starter and starter belt.

Also included are 2 or 3 new OS plugs in the package. I KNOW I have 2 here, I thought there was a 3rd, if I find it it goes.

It has an aluminum exhaust outlet purchased from a member here.

Its in good shape, has a very small crack where the stuffing tube goes though but it is repaired with a dab of epoxy and will be fine as is.. otherwise, it's never been run aground and isn't damaged.

I haven't fabbed up linkages and was going to mount waterproof servos and delete the radio box, but it includes 2 radio boxes, and the linkage parts I do have. Includes a traxxas 2075 servo and a new waterproof 2065 servo I was going to try to use for throttle. It also needs the exhaust mount adjusted as I have the miss vegas original manifold installed. I will include the stock manifold as well, in case you don't want to make the adjustment to the mount.

Includes 2 RX packs, a flat and a hump.. they were both good a year ago, no idea now.

I epoxy sealed the inside of the hull when I bought it so its not been fuel soaked.

I changed the fuel tank to the one pictured as the stock tank was less than good.

Its a great little boat, but I have no time to mess with it, and my boating buddies kinda lost interest.. I am trying to turn toys into a 1983 GS1100e in mint condition :)

I am asking $250.00 for everything, plus shipping to your location.. I generally ship USPS and I know how to pack things so they travel safe, but this is going to be a fairly big box..

I am not very active here due to the boats gathering dust, but will check in for messages or replies to this topic.

DSC04648.JPG

DSC04649.JPG

DSC04650.JPG

DSC04651.JPG

Back