miss emilly

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

does anyone on here have a miss emilly by dominator boats they would like to sell?

I just ordered 2 form Dominator last week I hope to get them by Friday or Saturday.

Kevin :D

buyer beware.. I ordered from them and got half shipped.. when I asked where my parts were they said "here is your money, we hate Canadians" (That is the polite version).

intlwaters.com officially declares the owner of dominator models a liar and crook! We advise everyone never to buy anything from twisted liquid racing, dominator models and go engines usa.

the owner James Barringer has ben banned from every rc boating forum on the internet except his own little rtrzone.

Multiple times hs he threatened intlwaters and it's members with legal action. This guy should never be trusted!

intlwaters.com officially declares the owner of dominator models a liar and crook! We advise everyone never to buy anything from twisted liquid racing, dominator models and go engines usa.
the owner James Barringer has ben banned from every rc boating forum on the internet except his own little rtrzone.

Multiple times hs he threatened intlwaters and it's members with legal action. This guy should never be trusted!
WOW THANK YOU FOR THE INFO,SHANE

That's what i was trying to say nicely . LOL !!!

He is not the owner of Go Marine Engines though, just a distributor.

You can get GO Marine engines from other dealers - including www.funrcboats.com (great service).

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: and look we still have people bashing. shane asked for a boat and people just have to open their big mouths. are you guyz ever going to stop? well i guess not so neither am I.

RTRZone #1 B)

Back