• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 BUDWEISER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about what style of Bud boat you are looking for. So many hulls or are you just wanting any version of a Budweiser boat??

I have a funny feeling that boat on ebay is not 1/8 scale as i don't see the kill switch on the top of the cockpit or the carb bump out on the one side...i am gonna say that is 1/12 scale proboat.......
I think so to after looking and didn't they have a 18 size pull start ? But the tuned pipe is throwing me off it looks a little big for a smaller motor

I think this is what's on Ebay in photos ,as of this morning the guy on Ebay had 35 bids, someone is going to be upset if I am correct.and I believe if my memory isn't failing me it originally came with a .15 pull start engine

Last edited:
Definitely the little Bud and, since he didn't post a shot of it without the cowl, it tells me he's trying to hide the fact it's not the 1/8th scale or, worse still, that it's got serious issues, other than tail damage and the missing wing. I might pay the asking price for the boat Mark pictured above but I wouldn't consider that Ebay boat at all.

That boat on ebay went for 355 .and the description said for parts and wouldn't even show the engine compartment.someone is gonna be upset when they receive a 1/10th scale boat instead of what the listing as a 1/8th .dudes are asking 600 for a p80 ebay is out of control

Back