• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mike Crawford 20 stock WOODSTUFF Outboard hull for sale NOS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

I have a brand new Mike Crawford 20-stock size Woodstuff hull that needs a new home. I just haven't had the time to build it up, and 20-stock is not run locally. I have never done anything to it, it is just as it was when Mike sent it to me. I have had it a few years, but it is still in pristine condition. If you'd like to adopt this deserving orphan and give it a loving home, I would like to get $150 for it, plus shipping. I will wrap it to a fairtheewell and make sure it is in just as good shape when you get it as it was when I send it.

Please contact me to discuss offers or shipping. Thanks.

Fred

CRAW20_1.JPG

CRAW20_2.JPG

Thank you for your repies, Mark and Jack, but the boat is sold. I sold it earlier today and just checked in to IW to post the news officially and saw your posts. Sorry you missed out.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, just my luck.. Always a day late and dollar short..
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for all you do there Fred!

Back