Midwest Model Boaters Association

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Staus

Newly formed club located in the Kansas City area is having a fun run this weeekend see attached flyer for directions.

Alan Staus

Last edited by a moderator:
Newly formed club located in the Kansas City area is having a fun run this weeekend see attached flyer for directions.

Alan Staus
Hi Alan did not see this post till now. All of us had a great time at the fun run. Thanks for inviting us.

Allan

Thanks Allan for coming up, hopefully we will get a drivers stand with a perament course set up on the lake, A race in this area would be really nice let's get some more nitro classes to go with all those gas boats that way me and a few other nitro racers will have classes too.

Alan

I hear you Alan. It would be nice to get nitro going again. I like running my F mono and this year I hope to build a E mono.

Allan

you guys let me know when and where and i can get at least 5 - 6 nitros down there from 20 hydro to e hydro.

chris

Thanks Chris that would be great I tried to post the flyer but it was to large a file but will work on that later. We are just getting started the city of Olatha is being very supportive about maybe helping with a few thing that we'll need, hope to have the race site ready for the up coming year.

Alan

Back