MENDOTA August 20 and 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do u have contact info so i can call or email

This is my frist big event so i was a little unsure of what to do or sign up

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok butch im coming up friday afternoon shouod be there around to or so maybe leave a little early to find a hotel room some where....im pretty excited about going and meeting somee new people and makeing some life long friends....i have some water boots to should i bring them just in case i cant race and can pit?

Thanks butch and Albert

Ok butch im coming up friday afternoon shouod be there around to or so maybe leave a little early to find a hotel room some where....im pretty excited about going and meeting somee new people and makeing some life long friends....i have some water boots to should i bring them just in case i cant race and can pit?
super 8 or comfort inn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James,

They'll let you race. Bring your boats, explain your situation, show you've paid your IMPBA regristration, and you'll be fine. You likely wont receive a shirt nor gift bag, but it's adventagous for the club to let you race. They're great people, you'll be fine.

I just talk to larry so he said i was good just to find him and get it taken care of dang sure would love a shirt and gift bag.... see ya guys there...

Great race good time vids on face.Congrats to Duke a roo on that scale win

Thanks to the Minute Breakers club for a great race.

I'm still shaking from that Scale race.

50% of the win goes to Brad Maglinger for being my pit man for that race. I just drove it.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks to everyone in the minute breakers club i had a great time this weekend ...congrats duke on the silver cup and it was nice talking to u as well and everyone else had a blast...

Thank you to the Minute Breakers club for hosting yet another great race. I'm now a scale addict... Congrats Duke, I have a little work to do on the wing before the next race.

Larry Jr took a nice video of the feature.

I think the only way would be to start an hour earlier but I don't think the site allows noise at 8 am. The retrieve crew was speedy. The club did a great job with the amount of boats and classes. We just need to drive better so no retrieve is needed. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back