MENDOTA August 20 and 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good thing rocky would not want the ol man an kid to get lost
default_rolleyes.gif
again

Mike you got a mono what

will be good to see ya

dam i sure hope the bar will let us in

do you think we should try the mex place yet

might need 1 more year?
default_ohmy.png

Marty

Sport 40 and scale for me entry goes in snail tomorrow. Marty remember throw the cap away

Hey guys I'm thinking about entering my Sport 20 tunnel but would need someone to coach for me. Probably should get someone to drive it too LOL!

Going primarily to see my long time buddies and support the Minute Breakers club.

Wallster

you cant find any other

washed up hazzzbeen to come along

come on Wally i will bet that some one would step up

some body there would like a hell of a challenge
default_rolleyes.gif
you can drive i have seen it an raced you BAAAAAACK in the day

Marty

Is anyone running twins in the e/f hydro class? It is more fun with twins on the water.

1/8 scale and probably the twin in E/F.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone running twins in the e/f hydro class? It is more fun with twins on the water.

1/8 scale and probably the twin in E/F.
Duke,

I am bringing my single engine f hydro. While at St. Anne, David told me he would be running his twin at Mendota.

There should be a good showing of EF Hydros as usual. I'm bringing mine and if all goes well Friday during open water, I'll race it. Look forward to seeing everyone.....

Like Gary, my Dads a bit old fashon. He wasnt planning on attending this race until i convinced him to a couple months back. It will be his first trip to a pond this year. Funny how he isnt in to the RC boats since he retired 4 years ago. He is not on this site anyhow. Let's enjoy this site and race while we still have it.

I will bring him a drink for the parking lot party. Maybe he will let you have a sip

I will be comeing up marty to see u guys i didnt get my entries in in time but i can help pit just sent out for my impba card tonight so i couod help pit if need to be..

.want to run b mod tunnel and 40 hydro bit didnt relize dead line was monday dang it.....i will still brng a bottle of crown tho for im gessing a party in the parking lot....lol

I still plan on bring my boats just in case they let me run hope to learn alot up when up there....see ya guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back