Memorial Day race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hap Mulvany

Hey giys the old Jacksonville lake is back in buisiness we are running all classes gas and nitro also novice if three or more entry's. Open water Friday noon till dark Free party Saturday nitee-mail entrys accepeted [email protected] or phone 904-744-6211

Hap,

Has this race been sanctioned by the D 13 District Director as a points race for the district. If not best get it done quickly so it will count towards the standings.

Good to see our Jax brothers back on line with a race. I assume it is the Phillips Hwy lake.

John

Yes it is the old phillips hy site. Sorry we mis cued on the dist 13 points Karla says we did not get in early enough. We will have a rep at the presidents meeting in Sept so we will be good to go for points memorial day. We will have fun anyway.

Sorry about the oversight. Many of us were discussing at Atlanta the hope that NEFG would host a race either on Memorial or labor Day holidays. Then the Memorial race was cancelled. We missing coming down. Always a good affair and we need the district races. Get back on the schedule for all of us.

John talk it up at Sycamore If we get this one under our belts with a group of people who have never put on a race before it will build there enthuseasim for the Memorial day race And if that turns out I may be talked into an Admirals cup race

Hap,

It will be talked about at Atlanta next month, Charleston in Oct as well as Albany's in Nov. Count on that. I am going to all of them. We miss our Jax races on the circuit and want them back.

Are you coming to Charleston's race?

What is an Admirals cup race? Don't recall what that is.

John

Back