max power engines.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken t.

I found a link on the nova rossi site to max power engines. I am not familiar with them. Are the just novarossi's under a different name. They look to be high quality.

Anyone know who even sells them??

ken t. said:
I found a link on the nova rossi site to max power engines. I am not familiar with them. Are the just novarossi's under a different name. They look to be high quality.

96529[/snapback]

They are more expensive Novarossi engines. Max Power is Massimo "Max" Fantini's company (world racer in 1/8 on-road for Serpent). Massimo used to work at Novarossi. They assemble everyting themselves though and can do some machine work in house. Basically the same specs as on the Novas but could be more updated as they are close to the factory.

Niklas Edlund said:
ken t. said:

96529[/snapback]

They are more expensive Novarossi engines. Max Power is Massimo "Max" Fantini's company (world racer in 1/8 on-road for Serpent). Massimo used to work at Novarossi. They assemble everyting themselves though and can do some machine work in house. Basically the same specs as on the Novas but could be more updated as they are close to the factory.

96547[/snapback]

The MAX POWER motors can be purchased from Calandra Racing Concepts 315-338-0867. These motors can be converted to marine use. Kevin Bulifant can supply you a water cooled head. You can use the nova rossi marine flywheel, if you can have a special cable nut made, that will reach the threads of the sg crank. You can also use a cmb .21 flywheel, but is quite a bit lighter, than the novarossi flywheel. The nova flywheel might be better for launch, with a hydro. Richard D.

Richard Dahlheimer said:
Niklas Edlund said:
ken t. said:

96529[/snapback]

96547[/snapback]

The MAX POWER motors can be purchased from Calandra Racing Concepts 315-338-0867. These motors can be converted to marine use. Kevin Bulifant can supply you a water cooled head. You can use the nova rossi marine flywheel, if you can have a special cable nut made, that will reach the threads of the sg crank. You can also use a cmb .21 flywheel, but is quite a bit lighter, than the novarossi flywheel. The nova flywheel might be better for launch, with a hydro. Richard D.

96577[/snapback]

Aesome, thanks for the info :p

Back