• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maus tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steath assassin

26" Radio box and tank Included.

$175.00

Derrick

[email protected]

photo-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
26" Radio box and tank Included.$175.00

Derrick

[email protected]

photo-6.jpg
I used to be the owner of this hull. I assure you that this little boat has an outstanding paint scheme! It's a real eye catcher. From a performance perspective, this hull always ran great with the K&B 3.5 SS I had on it. It was an aggressive little competitor in our local club events. If I hadn't just purchased a couple of new VS-1's, I'd think about buying her back!

26" Radio box and tank Included.$175.00

Derrick

[email protected]

photo-6.jpg
I used to be the owner of this hull. I assure you that this little boat has an outstanding paint scheme! It's a real eye catcher. From a performance perspective, this hull always ran great with the K&B 3.5 SS I had on it. It was an aggressive little competitor in our local club events. If I hadn't just purchased a couple of new VS-1's, I'd think about buying her back!
yeah it changed hands a couple times since you i think.. i owned it too, never ran it ..but nice looking, derrick you should kep it man.

terry

Trade a ugly but sound stryker F41? has hardware, radio box with servo's, rails are in great shape, has had the sponson tips fixed, 1 from a light bump with the wall, the other side from decent wall hit, but no more then 1" was hurt. I can fix the tops for you. white hull, has typical gelcoat spider cracks, turbine cowl with locks.

Trade a ugly but sound stryker F41? has hardware, radio box with servo's, rails are in great shape, has had the sponson tips fixed, 1 from a light bump with the wall, the other side from decent wall hit, but no more then 1" was hurt. I can fix the tops for you. white hull, has typical gelcoat spider cracks, turbine cowl with locks.
Now that I would like to see a pic of to [email protected]

I am also looking for a cc racing pipe set up.

D

I think I have a steel CC pipe and header, give me a few days to get some pics. do you have a OB for this hull?

I think I have a steel CC pipe and header, give me a few days to get some pics. do you have a OB for this hull?
I have a J@G hot pipe with header and flange i will trade....pipe produces ore power than cc on dyno resault these are hard too get pipes i have 2 so i will let one go...it is in new condition perfect!!! i een have a water cooled flange i will let go with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv got 2 of the J&G pipes, if your talking about the WTC steel pipe, it was made by QD, Jack @ J&G used to sell them with his motors, we run a modified high compression J&G in our Y6 with great results.

Just checked, it looks like a CC pipe, but I don't think its his pipe, mine is black, his is not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back