Marinized LiFe Receiver 1800 cube packs and 2100 flat packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
I HAVE BOTH 1800 cube packs and 2100 flat packs IN STOCK.

Today 12/4

LiFe Receiver Packs

These are the ultimate power source for your boats electronics.

I have two new style packs available in larger capacities.

Life 6.6 volt 1800 mah cube receiver packs and Life 6.6 volt 2100 mah flat receiver packs.

These new packs deliver serious power.

The packs use only the highest quality cells. All internal series and wire connections to the cells are encapsulated in dielectric to prevent corrosion of these connections. The packs are then wrapped in a .010" hard plastic insulator material then they are covered in a .020" thick industrial rubber heat shrink instead of the paper thin pvc shrink wrap most packs have making these a very durable long lasting marine pack.

You cannot buy marinized rubber covered receiver packs like this anywhere else at any price.

The 1800 mah cubes are the same width as a 1700 mah Reedy packs just 1/4" taller.

The 2100 mah flat packs are about the same size as the Hobbico 1900 mah flat packs just a bit longer and thicker.

The Life 6.6 volt 1800 cube receiver packs are $28 each plus $3 shipping in U.S. ONLY. Shipping is same $3 for as many as you would like.

The Life 6.6 volt 2100 flat receiver packs are $28 each plus $3 shipping in U.S. ONLY. Shipping is same $3 for as many as you would like.

IN STOCK

LIMITED SUPPLY YOU WANT ONE BETTER GET THEM NOW !!!

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

14nfsdv.jpg

Just to show the size comparisons of my NEW packs to the Reedy 1700mah cube and the Hobbico 1900mah flat packs.

30cw2dz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back