Man I forgot how much work this was!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a fresh air system.. EVEN OUT SIDE.. (Epoxy work and paint).. I also have access to a booth.. so that comes into play sometimes.

in the end.. DONT BE DUMB LIKE MIKE.. be smart and use good PPE

Attachments

• 20240315_145507.jpg
    20240315_145507.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 0
Sounds good to me, Terry.
Where most get in trouble is when they don't pull the straps tight enough. If you block the outlet and blow, the mask should hold the pressurized air inside. If it doesn't, you need to tighten up the strap(s) in the area that's leaking and try again. If you cover the filters and suck air in, it will pull the mask tighter against the face, giving a good result when the mask is actually too loose.
Mike, you figured it out BEFORE having to deal with the guys in the suits that sell wooden boxes. i don't think you can be too dumb or you wouldn't have figured that out until you were stuck in an oxygen tent o_O

I use a fresh air system.. EVEN OUT SIDE.. (Epoxy work and paint).. I also have access to a booth.. so that comes into play sometimes.

in the end.. DONT BE DUMB LIKE MIKE.. be smart and use good PPE

That's quite a system, you got sensitizes to epoxy, right?

Got a link or model for your equipment?

TK,

Yep.. EPOXY IS THE DEVIL

I have 50 feet of hose.. .. the turbine stays in the house.. (nice when its hot out side as you get nice cool air-conditioned air!).

When I do any epoxy work (Far and few between anymore) I have to leave it outside for 12 to 14 hours before I can approach it.. so Epoxy in the house is a NO-NO.

Now I make BIG BRYON epoxy crap for me...........LOL.. THANKS BIG!

Grim

Back