Magnum Tunnel Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Fun thats illegal :eek:

I didn't want to pizz anyone off !!!!!! :D :p

" WE " havn't received any merchandise yet !!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hey..... Least you guy's got a pond to run at....Mine is under water.....Really, bout a foot and a half now on the dang entrance road, Sheeeeeesh!!!!! :lol:

:D He,He, Well I think Kev has a mono too, BUT...That pole is still there :p :lol:

good thing about monos is that the pointed nose helps me to deflect off of the things I hit :lol:

Tunnels?........we'll somethings going to break :eek:

maybe I'll ask Mark Poole to sell me one of those pointed nose tunnels to get the best of both worlds :D

Lol!!! The very first one out of the mold got "deflected" off the corner of a dock, another one of those RC Malox moments. Oh the boat was repairable but it took less time to just lay up another one!! R&D....makes for great memories!!!

Mark

Speakin' of pole.........my son took the ball on my fishing pole and said "I'll get your boat" .......yeah well except he threw the rod instead of the ball and then the rod on impact of the water snapped the line of the ball from his hand. Sunk like the Titantic! Oh well better a sunk pole than a sunk boat..... :lol:

Speaking of Magnums......I was watching Seinfeld the other day and the Soup Nazi was on going "NO SOUP FOR YOU"......hey Kev......."NO MAGNUM FOR YOU!"... :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, I thought you'd get a laugh at that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

banghead.gif

I'm sorry to say that I heard today that Charles H. recently lost his Uncle.

I'd like to say that I'm sorry to hear about you loss bro...Unfortunately I know that there is no easy way to go through these types of events. I hope all is well with you and your family during this time.

Sho nuff Kevin. I talked to Charles at the race and he has been very busy. How about some nice styrofoam blocks around that center pole? An innertube? Anything would be better than an iron pipe!

See Kevin you will have your boat before I get my engine :( :(

MAG 1,

Called last night and we had a nice talk. He has had some personal problems and work but I think things are looking better for him. Hope to see him back on the board soon. Bill

Talked to Charles again today....said the boat was shipped again today via Priority mail:D

seems to be in pretty good spirits...just buzy as heck

thanks bro! we miss you dude come on back!

Back