• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mac outboard powerhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socco72

mac outboard powerhead has k&b pto and os pto comes with both has been run in great shape.

free shipping in the us.asking 200.00 but will to make a deal ready to sell quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
mac outboard powerhead has k&b pto and os pto comes with both has been run in great shape.

free shipping in the us.asking 200.00 but will to make a deal ready to sell quick.
Dustin do you have a header?

yes i do i will include it for 200.00.
If Mikey and you don't already have a deal, and if the piston and liner are clean (not gouged or scored) I'll take it as advertised with 2 PTOs and header for $200 shipped. PM me with payment details. JB

Last edited by a moderator:

yes i do i will include it for 200.00.
If Mikey and you don't already have a deal, and if the piston and liner are clean (not gouged or scored) I'll take it as advertised with 2 PTOs and header for $200 shipped. PM me with payment details. JB
we do have a deal thanks for the reply awaiting payment from mikey

Back