• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mac 67 last version plus extras

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here for sale i have mac 67 in good condition. i purchased this engine in a roadrunner 67/80 ultralite from a club memeber here in melbourne, australia. this mac has a t cut liner and is bacically stock. i raced this engine and rigger in c hydro at the australian 2013 nationals in finley in april . is runs very well and i placed 3rd overall with this set up. it has a cmb 67/80 carb on it which makes the engine very user friendly. also in this deal you get an AA 67/80 parabolic pipe with header and spring , also there are extra cmb headers , silicon and a picco 67 nitro pipe which works well with this engine. i am selling all listed as a deal and asking price is $400.00 aussie shipped to your door airmail. i take paypal and as you see from the pics the engine has been looked after, no buying from pm,s only on this page , first toi say il take it its yours,, mac 67 package 002.JPGmac 67 package 001.JPGmac 67 package 004.JPGmac 67 package 005.JPGmac 67 package 006.JPG

mac 67 package 003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
new price 400.00 aussie for the lot, shipped to your door thanks jase need to move ,

Back