• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 21 for sale [sold]

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayGlover

Used Mac 21 with good P/L fit. The piston crown has some detonations, but man it's fast. It has brand new high quality bearings from RaceCraft Ron, properly installed and they've never seen fuel. This engine is ready to go.

$195 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Walt, pm me your address and I'll get you a total amount with shipping, OK?
hi there mr glover i thought i sent you a pm before walt asking for pics of the engine for sale.. did you get it . or was the pics too hard mate. any info welcomed.. <_<

Hi Jason. I did not get a PM :( . I double checked my box, there is no message there from you??

Jason, you sent me an email, not a PM. And yes, it was before Walt. All I can give is my apology. I didn't check that account. Next time you'll have first shot. I'll have others available not to long. Sincerely, Clay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jason. I did not get a PM :( . I double checked my box, there is no message there from you??

Jason, you sent me an email, not a PM. And yes, it was before Walt. All I can give is my apology. I didn't check that account. Next time you'll have first shot. I'll have others available not to long. Sincerely, Clay
hi clay thanks for your reply pal.. i will keep my eyes open on here for your next engine for sale .. many thanks jason... :rolleyes:

Back