lynx id help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post up that I recieved my new Lynx boat this weekend with a couple other guys. I also know that Walt finally got his boat as well as he was number 1 on the list. They are being meticulously made by Ron Drake and Randy Premo out of Florida. The hulls are perfect, not a single flaw in them, as expected. I know they are working as quickly as possible to get caught up.

Mine (along with a couple others) are on their way to Rusty to get a killer paint job, and will likely be set-up for the Worlds next year.

Glad to see this boat back in production, it was long overdue. Looking forward to other boats in the future, namely the warhead.

Thanks, James

Warhead! Gabe i hope your not teasing me? would be nice to get a new warhead .

shane

Here is what I would like to see from whoever it is. Build the boats BEFORE you go around and announce that you are building the Lynx. It just goes over much better when you announce that you have 5 to 10 boats sitting and waiting for payment. You will sell them. That I am sure of. The last two got the cart ahead of the house. It just makes better business sense.

Mike
I agree. I told him NOT to accept any orders until he has built the ones he has now. Then, build some extras and go from there.

-Carl,
Any more news of Lynx production?

jelys
OFFICIAL LYNX PRODUCTION started 2 weeks ago, with a boat being built on average every 2 days right now. This is the Killer that Carl designed, built to his specs, and available. There is a waiting list, but I assure you that the backorders are being sifted through, and if you were on Carl's list, we know about it. You can PM me here, and I am on in the evening and can retreive them and respond back.

Warhead production will be first of the New Year, and we are starting the list already.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me here, and I can respond back or get you in touch with Ron.

Vans Racing, INNOVATION THROUGH DESIGN.

Thanks,

Randy Premo

Just wanted to post up that I recieved my new Lynx boat this weekend with a couple other guys. I also know that Walt finally got his boat as well as he was number 1 on the list. They are being meticulously made by Ron Drake and Randy Premo out of Florida. The hulls are perfect, not a single flaw in them, as expected. I know they are working as quickly as possible to get caught up.

Mine (along with a couple others) are on their way to Rusty to get a killer paint job, and will likely be set-up for the Worlds next year.

Glad to see this boat back in production, it was long overdue. Looking forward to other boats in the future, namely the warhead.

Thanks, James
Thanks James,

Ron and Randy are doing a fine job. It is a load off my mind. Walt opted the money before we got a builder that would produce the boats. These two guys have a lot of pressure on them and I hope people will realize that they need a little time to ramp up to a full blown production. Building boats is a labor of love ans these two guys love model boats! We have more coming!

Great job Guys!

-Carl

What are most using for power plants on the 45 sized hulls? are parts readily available for whatever your using?

And what kind of money is being spent for a decent 45 engine (complete)
Hey Florida / not any more/ moved across the state line/ Scale Boater...

My choice is the CMB EVO conversion, due to reliability and availability.

The adapting is a fabrication job, Ernie LaFleur was building a towerhouse for the motor to sit on. Henry Nelson has a rocket of a motor, standard outboard style, and there is a Rossi 45 available, all great motors. The CMB is a heavier combo, but since I did it in Florida 10 years ago, it caught on and turned into a sweet deal with people like Ernie, who's bracketry was different than mine. Here is a pic of mine as a 40 "Outlaw" with the KB can muffler we run at Charleston Tunnel Champs.

Prices on the Nelsons are over 3 bills, buy a lower unit, header pipe, carburetor, etc... EVO 45 RS is more.

Hoes GA life going Rick, didn't get to talk much at Charleston. They had me wide open that weekend..

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news.

Take your time and build em right.. Carl is a great designer and Ron and Randy.. very caring about quailty.

Great job guys

Grim

This is great news.

Take your time and build em right.. Carl is a great designer and Ron and Randy.. very caring about quailty.

Great job guys

Grim
Thanks Brother, that means a lot to us.

We are not cutting any corners, and feel privileged to do this. We have to earn Carl's respect one customer at a time, and with his design ability one can only imagine the next VanHouten creation to be cut loose.

The response is tremendous, this boat is proven to high levels of success worldwide. We can't wait for you and FROG to hop on back to Chuckytown for the 2010 WTC and play....

Premo

PS Big thumbs up helping out Jr. You are tops dude. Wish I had a kid like him, he is 1 sharp boat racer too...

This is great news.

Great job guys

Grim
Thanks Grim kind words and look foward to seing you once again. The boats are built with quality as i would have, and you know my quality. You also are an amazing person in model boating industry and kudos to you. Thanks Ron Drake

Mine arrived yesterday as well!
biggrin.gif
I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Here is what I would like to see from whoever it is. Build the boats BEFORE you go around and announce that you are building the Lynx. It just goes over much better when you announce that you have 5 to 10 boats sitting and waiting for payment. You will sell them. That I am sure of. The last two got the cart ahead of the house. It just makes better business sense.

Mike
I agree. I told him NOT to accept any orders until he has built the ones he has now. Then, build some extras and go from there.

-Carl,
Any more news of Lynx production?

jelys
OFFICIAL LYNX PRODUCTION started 2 weeks ago, with a boat being built on average every 2 days right now. This is the Killer that Carl designed, built to his specs, and available. There is a waiting list, but I assure you that the backorders are being sifted through, and if you were on Carl's list, we know about it. You can PM me here, and I am on in the evening and can retreive them and respond back.

Warhead production will be first of the New Year, and we are starting the list already.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me here, and I can respond back or get you in touch with Ron.

Vans Racing, INNOVATION THROUGH DESIGN.

Thanks,

Randy Premo
I would very much like to be put on a waiting list for a new Lynx.

How about payment?

Regards

jelys

Latest posts

Back