lynx id help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can buy a new one it must be a splash, can't seem to buy a real one any more.

hey just wonderin how you can tell a real lynx from a splash

thanks ian
Over the past two years, I have tried two people now and am currently working with a third person that has said they want to build them. I have found people that can and won't and have found some that want to but can't. Hopefully, this third party I have found is someone who CAN and WILL build the boat like it was built origanally. I do feel as though we have found someone that will do a fine job of building and producing this boat once again. New builder to be anounced soon.

-Carl,

Carl

You should try Rigo Bustamante of RC Boat Works. He has been building the Leecraft tunnels, Insane gas boats, and his own line of gas hulls, among others. He has been in business a long time by modeling standards and builds a quality product. He is fair, fast, and good to his word. Your checks need to be good, though. I have contact information.

Lohring Miller

Carl

You should try Rigo Bustamante of RC Boat Works. He has been building the Leecraft tunnels, Insane gas boats, and his own line of gas hulls, among others. He has been in business a long time by modeling standards and builds a quality product. He is fair, fast, and good to his word. Your checks need to be good, though. I have contact information.

Lohring Miller
Lohring,

As far as I know, so far all my checks have cleared. LOL I may look at another source for that model but for now just trying to get someone off and building would be GREAT! I think that I may talk to him soon. I may want to build some of these other models I have in the shop.

Thanks!

-Carl,

Here is what I would like to see from whoever it is. Build the boats BEFORE you go around and announce that you are building the Lynx. It just goes over much better when you announce that you have 5 to 10 boats sitting and waiting for payment. You will sell them. That I am sure of. The last two got the cart ahead of the house. It just makes better business sense.

Mike

Carl fingers crossed you get someone who can build these boats for you! I know we would all love to see them available again! But back to HOOTERs question, do the hulls have an ID number in them??? :huh:

Ooopsy

Cart before the horse.

I never claimed to be a writer. Numbers are my game. ;)

Mike

Carl fingers crossed you get someone who can build these boats for you! I know we would all love to see them available again! But back to HOOTERs question, do the hulls have an ID number in them??? :huh:
They have NO ID Number in them......

TB

Here is what I would like to see from whoever it is. Build the boats BEFORE you go around and announce that you are building the Lynx. It just goes over much better when you announce that you have 5 to 10 boats sitting and waiting for payment. You will sell them. That I am sure of. The last two got the cart ahead of the house. It just makes better business sense.

Mike
I agree. I told him NOT to accept any orders until he has built the ones he has now. Then, build some extras and go from there.

-Carl,

can the new builder make the shaman as well carl?

He could but I want him to think only about the Lynx until he calls me and says that he has 10 or 12 on the shelf first. That is the most improtant thing to me.

-Carl

Mike
I agree. I told him NOT to accept any orders until he has built the ones he has now. Then, build some extras and go from there.

-Carl,
Any more news of Lynx production?

jelys

Just pick up a vision 20 and don't look back. I honestly cannot believe all these great designs are made only to sit on a shelf. Seems like a waste of time and brainpower. About like oil companies buying up automakers mpg inventions for cars. Such a waste. If I had the molds some money would be made! I cannot imagine all the people that are chomping to get a lynx or hornet or warhead or shaman.I would find the time to make them! So sad to me.

They are coming this time guys. Its not my place to say anything, but they are being produced. I assume they are catching up on the orginial list, and then will go more public with it like Carl mentioned above.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back