Looking for -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . Some time back I sent both David and Larry a e - mail and haven't heard back from either . Any ideas . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Your best bet is to contact David through www.newtonmarine.com and Larry by sending a PM to Larry K here in the forum. I know Larry has an email address, just not sure what it is.

Hello everybody .

It's the Tall Fella from Australia here . I did see a recent post on here about David Newton having a sale in the near future and still haven't heard from either Larry or David . Anybody been able to contact either in recent times . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hey Ian! I should have let you know I got your email last week - Sorry 'bout that! I have been trying to put together a list of parts needed for each boat on your list. We still need to go over some details like uniforms, types of stacks, etc. I will email you in the morning (6/11 here). I also need more info about the boats your buddies are working on.

Thanks - Larry

Latest posts

Back