RCU - new access requirements, domain change ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

This is a Enquiry from Australia . Over several Years , I have scrolled through the RCU Website without too many hassles . Mainly looking at the listings in Our Boats Section . I would really like to check on a variety of Boats , in order to determine what Paint Scheme looks good to me .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, being a member, the only thing that's changed is that the website has gone from a ".ORG" to a ".COM". I know there was something that happened in cyberspace to force the change, don't remember exactly what it was. The website has had a change in webmaster's as well which has changed the format a bit. For the foreseeable future, the web address will be http://www.rcunlimiteds.com

Hope that helps

Mark is right! R/CU webmaster here, I changed it to .com a couple of months ago to keep the site online and found it is pretty complicated to change back to .org. Barring any changes, visit rcunlimiteds.com, you'll notice our boat section has been updated and now every boat that competed in the 2014 racing season is posted! Thanks for continuing to follow our website!

Latest posts

Back