• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for someone to convert my pully starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steath assassin

I have a hobbico torque master and I want someone to convert It to fit a makita battry pack. Can anyone here do that for me? LMK, the charge and addy to send It to.

Thanks,

Derrick

I have a hobbico torque master and I want someone to convert It to fit a makita battry pack. Can anyone here do that for me? LMK, the charge and addy to send It to.

Thanks,

Derrick
DO you have the parts? A hobbico starter wont live you will need a Sullivan id go with Dynatron. I have this setup with battery and Speedmaster handle. You are looking at $300 if you dont have a donor starter

Yes Tony thats it Adapter 40 bucks battery 70 bucks charger 30 something then you need a 75 dollar handle and a starter. I club member had a hobbico and it burnt up quick. Just a little information i only have one battery and have raced 2 races over a month apart and the battery is still up enough to start my 67 greeny like it was a worn out 21....... I wont go back to wires and lugging batteries. Now if i can find a double pole switch to reverse it for outboards i will be a happy camper............Mike

Latest posts

Back