Looking for photos of MISS US U2 Tom D'eath

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

I am trying to find photos of this boat.The photos i need has the engine under the cowl and no wing.All the photos i find only show the wing and engine exposed.Does anyone know where to look for this boat?MISS US U2 1974--I have Roger Newton sending pics of the boat but in the mean time i would like to see the boat for myself.Thanks for any suggestions-Rick :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats the boat that Steve Muck races. I would think he would have pics of it. Or, maybe John Borden at Lone Star Boats could help you locate some. He builds the Muck hulls now. 817-784-6942

This is a hard boat to find pics of.....Looking myself. Only possibilities I see are photos that people like Roger may have or someone who was actually there from 74-76.....I have been all over the internet....

Cheers....

Nancy Moll races that boat..

I've seen her husband Gary on here, maybe they have pictures of the real boat??

Not sure how to find E-Mail addy's on here though?

Maybe someone in the know can help you out Rick.

Good luck

Rick Bellinger

Duck 899 has the boat that i have.I appreciate all you guys helping me to find the photos of this boat.It seems to be a difficult one to find.That makes it more gratifying when i do have the photos i need.Thanks to all,Rick

Thanks Mike....I have never seen those 2 pictures before....

Much appreciated....

Back