looking for ebay seller that made and sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socco72

he sold irwin pipes on e-bay for 7.5 and 3.5 outboards I bought one of each but looking to get more.

Just a guess to help you out. he sells on e-bay.

707 Specialties ..Joe Monohan...Namba 707 Phone 1-909-584-1638 . I bought a motor from him and he is into outboards(big time).

Maybe he can help you.

Tim Jones

Jones Exhaust Products

he sold irwin pipes on e-bay for 7.5 and 3.5 outboards I bought one of each but looking to get more.

no we need product.not fingers but if you need some fingers term we have lot's of middle ones for you.lol

yes, jimmy edelman/jydracing is who you are looking for. i have not been able to get up with him for a few months. i have his phone #, but it's been disconnected. so far, nobody has been able to fill me in on what has happened with him. last i heard, his wife lost her job, & things were tight. a little concerned, as he is a good guy & a friend. he was supposed to produce the lynx after tnrcboatracer had no luck. maybe carl, randy or ron know something...................

yes, jimmy edelman/jydracing is who you are looking for. i have not been able to get up with him for a few months. i have his phone #, but it's been disconnected. so far, nobody has been able to fill me in on what has happened with him. last i heard, his wife lost her job, & things were tight. a little concerned, as he is a good guy & a friend. he was supposed to produce the lynx after tnrcboatracer had no luck. maybe carl, randy or ron know something...................

I would second that "He's a good guy".

hope all is well

tried jimmy's phone again today. this time it said the person you're calling has a mailbox that is not set up. so the number is back in service, just don't know if it's jimmy or someone else has been given the number. i'll keep all of you guys posted.

Back