Look at new 2013 CMB91 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=medium]It is actually my son who runs it. The engine tested is in a Delta Force offshore hull. We run 25% nitro in that class. Previous have been running RS 91 for many years in the same type boat including this one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]To be honest we did not find that much of a difference between the new engine and the RS type. If there is any improvement I would say it is on the low end. There is no difference in top speed power that we could find.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We used to run much higher nitro before, but have found ways to compensate for the big amount of nitro and still have the engines perform great. In my hydro’s it is a different story, they need the high nitro content. We run standard head button type, not the turbo plug style.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It is actually my son who runs it. The engine tested is in a Delta Force offshore hull. We run 25% nitro in that class. Previous have been running RS 91 for many years in the same type boat including this one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]To be honest we did not find that much of a difference between the new engine and the RS type. If there is any improvement I would say it is on the low end. There is no difference in top speed power that we could find.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We used to run much higher nitro before, but have found ways to compensate for the big amount of nitro and still have the engines perform great. In my hydro’s it is a different story, they need the high nitro content. We run standard head button type, not the turbo plug style.[/SIZE]
Thank for info but nobody run in USA yet
default_rolleyes.gif

It is actually my son who runs it. The engine tested is in a Delta Force offshore hull. We run 25% nitro in that class. Previous have been running RS 91 for many years in the same type boat including this one.

To be honest we did not find that much of a difference between the new engine and the RS type. If there is any improvement I would say it is on the low end. There is no difference in top speed power that we could find.

We used to run much higher nitro before, but have found ways to compensate for the big amount of nitro and still have the engines perform great. In my hydro’s it is a different story, they need the high nitro content. We run standard head button type, not the turbo plug style.
default_rolleyes.gif
Allan why don't you just buy the engines Jesus.

Mark Bullard ran a CMB 101RS EVO at Huntsville in his single engine hydro it ran well there you go.

It is actually my son who runs it. The engine tested is in a Delta Force offshore hull. We run 25% nitro in that class. Previous have been running RS 91 for many years in the same type boat including this one.

To be honest we did not find that much of a difference between the new engine and the RS type. If there is any improvement I would say it is on the low end. There is no difference in top speed power that we could find.

We used to run much higher nitro before, but have found ways to compensate for the big amount of nitro and still have the engines perform great. In my hydro’s it is a different story, they need the high nitro content. We run standard head button type, not the turbo plug style.
default_rolleyes.gif
Allan why don't you just buy the engines Jesus.

Mark Bullard ran a CMB 101RS EVO at Huntsville in his single engine hydro it ran well there you go.
J now now it's rubbing off on ya

Back