Look at new 2013 CMB91 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no reason in heat racing to run that high of nitro. It is just popular.
Depends on if you plan just make laps....... Or If you plan to pull hard off the corners with big cup props. B) B) p.s TWICE THE BTU`S`S IN 60 PERCENT vs 30 PERCENT NITRO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan... The motors that we buy come with a EURO volume low nitro head. That is the market that they a built for. WE like high nitro, if you want your head to handle high nitro..............send them to Mark!!!!

-_- Any Hear " No Word " Joe Warren has pair CMB101 EVO onto his RR Twin at Fall Nats <_< <_< <_< but I heard that Europe guys had few problem " issue" :unsure:

-_- Any Hear " No Word " Joe Warren has pair CMB101 EVO onto his RR Twin at Fall Nats <_< <_< <_< but I heard that Europe guys had few problem " issue" :unsure:
You must have heard more that I saw...................There were NO RSEVO motors in or at Charleston.

Incorrect, I have not seen a single lap on the RS/EVO 101s. The pair I have belong to Julian conde. They have never been out of the box. Julian is On Vacation in the middle east till july 2014!!

Incorrect, I have not seen a single lap on the RS/EVO 101s. The pair I have belong to Julian conde. They have never been out of the box. Julian is On Vacation in the middle east till july 2014!!
Oh I see!! Thanks for info

Allan the 101RS Evos are still in the box but they will be installed in a twin hydro very soon. I'm in no rush to fire up the engines just yet I'll be home in July 2014 but I will not be racing any longer but I'll be playing around with a few twins and f mono

Allan the 101RS Evos are still in the box but they will be installed in a twin hydro very soon. I'm in no rush to fire up the engines just yet I'll be home in July 2014 but I will not be racing any longer but I'll be playing around with a few twins and f mono
I am surprised that only you but Nobody buy one in North American yet. :huh: :wacko:

Everyone is waiting on everyone else. Allan, I have a pair in my shop with your name on them :)

Stu
Stu I have my set I will give you feedback they should be rocking on my 101rs Twin in a few months tentative launch march 2014 in a secret test pond in Florida

I wonder that Did anyone run with new engine? but Julian had sold engines
default_wacko.png

Motors have been run.............It has ben mentioned a few times here on IW.
default_wink.png
Spend the money BUY a set and You tell US...for a change....
default_ohmy.png

Back