• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF spare parts MAC .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM Stu Barr, he'll be able to help you. They're the same parts used in the CMB Vac 45. For the rod, you'll just have to clearance the bottom end a little to make it work in the mac. The rod is thicker on the bottom end than the old mac ones and will drag slightly on the inside of the case if you don't. Ask me how I know

Attachments

• IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a direc fit. Something with the Piston Wrist pin is different. I'm not sure on specifics as I have 2 MaC 45s I'm going to put new Piston Sleeves in from A/A. But I would use the VaC 45 rod.

It's not a direc fit. Something with the Piston Wrist pin is different. I'm not sure on specifics as I have 2 MaC 45s I'm going to put new Piston Sleeves in from A/A. But I would use the VaC 45 rod.
Sam the cylinder fits fine, I think I did have to lap out the wrist pin hole a bit, not much.

The blue Mac water cap will hit the case and not tighten the head button cause the AA button is not as thick as the Mac head button. .

Using the AA head with the new cylinder requires a spacer on top of the head button i used a sae flat 1/2" ID washer from the hardware store, it measured about 2mm thick.

I would use the steel rods too.

my motors like this combo work real well.

The mac rod has needle bearings...as far as I know the AA has a bushed rod to crank pin...

Contact Stu Barr at Crapshooter boats.The CMB rod and needle bearings will fit the MAC 45.

Dave Roach

Latest posts

Back