LETS GET A THREAD STARTED.. 2024 AND THE 75TH ANNIVSARY OF IMPBA INTERNATS!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Huntsville Model Boating club is submitting a bid to the IMPBA board. The proposed date will be the 1st part of June. It will be the International Regatta format
To bad it isn't going to be in October, that weather was nice at the NAMBA Nats. Didnt have to bring my 3 fans and AC unit like I do in June. Either way, well see you at the pond.

Last edited:
Boaters,
IMPBA board has approved the date for the 2024 Internats in Huntsville. October 13 - 19 US-1 format. Open water Oct. 11-12.

The club is in process of finalizing the official bid package which includes the letter of permission from the city, but there is no reason to think that will not happen. You should plan around these dates for the event. Once all the paperwork is in place, we will make an official announcement of the event.

Should be a good time and nice weather that time of year. Thank you Huntsville for hosting again!

Been brainstorming an all new tunnel design. This is a good excuse to get working on it and see what it will do. I will say I will be in for B mod and B sport. I KNOW there will be people who will dust off their boats and come after me!! You know who you are! HA!!

Back