Last Call

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone.

Mark-

Yeah if you want to spend the time there is a lot more that can be done. You can add voice overs, chapeters, and, and , and :unsure: . Ok I don't remeber everyting else :huh: Anyways have fun with it.

My son stops to watch it everytime I turn it on. He watches and then says,

"Da Boat". He really likes to watch my boats run.

Ben,DH-

Your copies went out today at noon. Should see them in a day or two

Last edited by a moderator:
COOOOL! just got it today, after watching that, i think im going to get a rigger for my next boat. THANKS!

I think before you get into a rigger, you need to master a tunnel and mono.

There fast and you need to know the boat, what it will do and not do.

even a 12 rigger, Don Ts rigger still impressed the hell out of me. Him running out there with me, thats why it was a FUN RUN.

Tom

I have to agree with Tom on this one. When you get a boat with some real speed behind it you really need to know how the thing is going to react otherwise it could be like a run away missle. I have had my tunnel for 10 years and it took me a while to figure out what it is going to do and it is nothing compared to the speed of the riggers you saw in the video. I would get a handle on what you have now and then start to think about other boats.

got my video yesterday steve! watched it im very impressed u did a great job! plus i like that disturbed song lol and now that i look at ur new icon u had the twin k&b cat me and my dad talked to you for awile about that boat lol thanks again for the video and btw my friend liked it too i gave it to him as an early bday present

ben

Ben-DH and again everyone else.

Thanks.

Ben-

Yeah that was me. It is tore down right now and I am trying to get it back together and in the water again. Once I do I will get some pics and post them.

Back