Info request RC HT 3831A Frigate and RC 101 Destroyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgenroete

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and RC boating. I am looking for info regarding HT 3831A Frigate.
it seems to be around 60 cm long replica of the Chinese 054 guided-missile frigate. I would like to purchase one. However it seems to be no longer in stock everywhere I look. There also doesn't seem to be allot of information on it in the sense of online reviews. I have seen other HT rc warships like the Soviet Sovremenny or the Nazi Bismarck but I haven't seen more modern boats until now. I am interested but would like to see if anyone has experience they could possibly share and maybe if they know if it will ever come into stock again?

I've also seen an RC of the Chinese 055 guided-missile destroyer on sale on amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/Upgrade-Military-Battleship-Ornaments-Children/dp/B07WJDF22S/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1EHG0KUINOQTX&keywords=remote+control+warship&qid=1693710412&s=toys&sprefix=,toys,237&sr=1-1-spons&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.d0e27fc4-6417-4b26-97cb-f959a9930752&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1 It doesn't have any reviews I would love to learn more before I buy.

Thanks!

Back