• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large props at Hobart race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Guys,

In Hobart, while looking over a table full of props for sale, I saw two in particular that caught my attention. They were both ABC, older ones, I think. If I remember correctly, one was a 65/110 and the other was a 67/115, both NIP. I was intending to go back and talk with whoever had them for sale, but never made it happen. If whoever had these props for sale reads this, please contact me.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad, can you narrow down the area where they were? I didn't get past the Me Time trailer much so maybe they could have been down towards turn one. I did snooze and lose on a couple of great boats for sale there and still kicking myself for not pulling out the wallet. My pit was way down by turn 6 but don't remember seeing props for sale.

Brad,

I have a few ABC 67 x 114's in stock if your interested.

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

Guys,

In Hobart, while looking over a table full of props for sale, I saw two in particular that caught my attention. They were both ABC, older ones, I think. If I remember correctly, one was a 65/110 and the other was a 67/115, both NIP. I was intending to go back and talk with whoever had them for sale, but never made it happen. If whoever had these props for sale reads this, please contact me.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
That would be me, Brad. Both props are older ABC props that I got long ago from Tidewater. The 65X110 is similar to a 1400 series Octura and the 67X112 is like a straightaway only prop. Both are for 3/16" shafts.They are still $10.00 each. If you want them I will mail them. Send me an address.

Dick Tyndall

Dick,

Sorry, I've got no use for them with 3/16" bores. That's probably why I didn't make a more concerted effort to find the seller. Thanks, anyway.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Back