• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 21 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Guys,

I have for sale two OPS 3280's, one new and one used, and two AB 21 quiet pipes (one new and one used).

OPS:

New - $50

Used - $30

AB:

New - $65

Used - $40

Prices do not include shipping.

I also have what appears to be a 3280 that somebody "added" a muffler to that someone can have for the cost of shipping.

PMs are welcome, or post here, I don't care which.

Check or MO only, no PayPal.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brad: I will take the used 3280 or also the new 3280 if the current buyer falls through. Give me a call

Mike Stuchell

Guys,

Accourding to my time stamps:

Matt,

You got the new 3280.

Chris C.,

You got the used 3280 and the modded one. Sorry, Mike,

Eric,

I guess I didn't realize there were versions of the 21 AB quiet pipe. I've had both forever. The used one has been cut to about 5-1/2" from weld to engine end, has had the stinger drilled to about 3/16" and has a 90* pressure tap installed just ahead of the weld.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brad, I'll take the used AB quiet pipe and the 3280 with the muffler...if they are still available. Send me a PM with the total. Thanks, RC.

RC,

The 3280's are gone. We'll see if Eric moves on the AB's. If not, either or both of them are yours.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Latest posts

Back