• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F wrist pin retainers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get with the guy who actually has this motor and I'll get the details. I think somebody already sent him the wrong ones, the clips are too thin leaving only a small amount of the retainer sticking up out of the groove in the piston to retain...

We have wrist pin retainers for MAC 84.

Also have them for MAC 21, MAC 45, MAC 67, all CMB 21's , all CMB 45's, all CMB 67's, all CMB 80's, CMB 91 VAC/HR, all CMB 90-100-91-101's.

We have enough of all sizes to last for the next 100 years.....so inquire about quantity discounts.

We have wrist pin retainers for MAC 84.

Also have them for MAC 21, MAC 45, MAC 67, all CMB 21's , all CMB 45's, all CMB 67's, all CMB 80's, CMB 91 VAC/HR, all CMB 90-100-91-101's.

We have enough of all sizes to last for the next 100 years.....so inquire about quantity discounts.
Thanks Andy I just called my friend and he says he knows you so he will give you a call! Thanks Andy

Back