• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F Pen Greaser

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

Anyone have one or know where i can get one thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have one or know where i can get one thanks
Please define "Pen Greaser".

Thanks,

Glenn
"A pen greaser". Is the person that borrows your pen after eating Kentucky Fried chicken

Well there you go Robert-Go directly to the nearest KFC!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Joe does Mark have any more if so shot me his number i dont have it any more, Bill i am hoping the one i am looking for Mike Haynes has the only one i have seen Mic has.

Glen it is for greasing outboards looks exactly like a pen
Sorry Robert, I bought a small grease gun about 25-30 years ago. holds 3-4 Oz, Can't remember where I bought it - Maybe Post tool or local auto supply store-good for lubing O.B. motors/lower units or needle bearing struts.

Glenn

Joe does Mark have any more if so shot me his number i dont have it any more, Bill i am hoping the one i am looking for Mike Haynes has the only one i have seen Mic has.
Robert,

Mark has been out of service for years, let me look for the one I have the next time I head to the great white north (feb).

jw

Be careful how you use the grease gun.......... some people dont know how or what NOT to do with them

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a grease "pistol", bang bang shoot shoot. I've been using them for years,, I get them at a saw shop,, $13.95

Back