Scoring System Question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

What scoring systems are clubs out there using? A local club I am on the board of is looking to replace their current scoring system. It is an old excel file that is not really working well anymore. We looked into Live RC, which is a fabulous system, but the club does not want to go the direction of transponders. Are there other scoring systems people are using that might work? I know we can also use the paper and pen method but would like a system that can sort entered racers into different classes, sort heats, score points, etc. Thank you!

David,
Have you check out the new NAMBA system? You might need to talk to David Sanistevens about the needs of that club. I know which club you talked about and the requirements they need.
Mike

David,
Have you check out the new NAMBA system? You might need to talk to David Sanistevens about the needs of that club. I know which club you talked about and the requirements they need.
Mike
Hey Mike!
I haven't seen the system yet. I will get in touch with David. Thanks!

Back