Kohlmeyer Classic September 20-21 Evansville In.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary had a good idea, if you register on rcracingevents, please send me an email with your t-shirt size and what you entered.

Hey Jeff,

Bob Johnson, 2XL

Sport 40 U-00 Pennzoil, yellow

Scale U-40 Miss Houston, White ,red, blue

CHEERS !!! Bob

entry in the mail going to be a good one!

Jeff it doubled up my entry sorry...

see ya next month lets race!!!!!!!

I visited the site for the Nitro Nats and it is awesome. The ZZ boys are thinkin about makin the trip if enough gas guys enter.

Jeff I entered at rc racing events and paid. My shirt size is xxl. Thanks!

Rick, the 68 Bud U-12 1/8 scale wood hull is finished, but has to be sealed, sanded, and painted. I've gotten into competitive road bicycle racing big time, and frankly haven't put the time into my boats. I also have a wood Griffon Bud, a wood gas scale Thriftway II, and a glass Bud T-6, all in various stages of construction, not much finished product popping out. The sport 40 could be run, but there will be plenty of boats to make up the class, and I wont be missed. I'm going to spend more time enjoying the race and being with everyone.

Jeff I'm bringing a bottle of crown with me just for you. Can't wait to see you run the booger hung over!!!

I'm in.

Large T shirt,

No Crown, I have an obligation with the Miller people.

Jerry

Back