Kohlmeyer Classic September 20-21 Evansville In.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Sam that was My Bardahl.....
default_sad.png
Transmitter bind issue i guess and away it went.........Terribly embarrassing.........
That sucks. But it's nice to put faces to names.

A huge thank you to all the guys n gals who came to race with us. Without you we could not have pulled off such a great event. Also a big thanks to all the rcrc club members for making it happen. we look forward to hosting 3 races again next year. Jeff will post results as soon as he can catch his breath again.

Mike, Jeff and the entire RCRC Thanks so much for holding such great races. YOU GUYS & GALS ROCK

Even though it was a terrible weekend on the water for me, I would do it all again in a heart beat. See Ya'll next year, maybe twice

Great event as always! Thanks to the River City Club for all their hard work making this big race happen! Not a good weekend for my boats or my husbands but we had a blast!

The racing was good and the weather was fine but for the bit of wind on sunday, good job Evansville club.

I couldnt do any good but had some good races.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been cleaned up for the last time and warnings issued, suspensions will follow if we have to police it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back