KEP's T3-45 Freebie

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys price for the cut kits will be basically the same as the T3-21 & 4S kits about the same amount of sheets of wood used just slightly more.

$145 shipped I figure for all wood solid carbon booms foam cores and skins.

Is there hardware available? If not what is being used? Fin,motor mounts, rudder and strut. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys price for the cut kits will be basically the same as the T3-21 & 4S kits about the same amount of sheets of wood used just slightly more.

$145 shipped I figure for all wood solid carbon booms foam cores and skins.
Hi Jeff

I haven't ordered off you before. Can you please provide details for payment and shipping to Australia etc.

Cheers

Tim

New cowl plugs for the T3 45 and also The 21 for Betas, Vacs and DD's coming soon. Jeff is sending some turnfinblanks to bend and I will be making the mount for it. I think you can get a motor mount that Niklas uses for BB hardware or a Speedmaster hydro should work.

DSC_0828.JPG

DSC_0829.JPG

Molds are done and these are the first ones out. Jeff is sending T3 45's soon so I will have a chance to test fit the 45, I will test fit the little brother to my T3 21 with a VAC in it. I mite change the 21 design to have the front lay down more but will decide with the motor in. The 21 size gives you a different option for the VAC, DD and other front exhaust motors. (The 45 cowl is sitting on a 4SL electric tub.)

Brad

DSC_0831.JPG

DSC_0832.JPG

DSC_0833.JPG

DSC_0834.JPG

DSC_0835.JPG

DSC_0837.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris have you ordered The new 45 yet? How is your T3 21 coming?? Send some photo's. If you are going to order a kit from Jeff I could send the cowl to him and that way you may save on shipping costs.

Brad

Hi Brad my boat (T3 21) is almost finished. I finish the new cowl. Jeff should send me kit 45 soon.

pictures attached.

Thank's Brad for your great job !

IMG_4595.JPG

IMG_4601.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

Very different looking and the pipe too!! Is that pipe and another pipe on a pipe? I know that you have pretty stringent noise laws over there. When Kevin and Doug from Calgary went to the Worlds they did a lot of muffler work to make them quiet!! Looks like you will be ready for spring testing. Water will be hard over here for a long time yet but it will happen before you know it.

Thanks

Brad

hi,

cowl almost finished ....

......................................Chris...............................

IMG_4621.JPG

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4623.JPG

Back